Lets be honest, Most people do not have the time to thoroughly clean their boats on a regular basis. That’s why we are here to help you with cleaning your boat!
Regular boat detailing is essential for keeping your vessel in good working order and preserving its resale value. A freshly waxed hull reduces drag, which saves fuel. Maintaining the appearance of your boat increases its resale value, saves money on usage, and keeps your watercraft looking its best.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Our Marine Detailing Wash and Wax Includes:
Our Complete Cabin Detail Includes:
- Vacuuming of all carpet, seats, and compartments, and storage. We make sure to get into every area and surface and remove the debris.
- Clean all leather, vinyl, and plastic surfaces like the seats, cushions, cup holders, and cockpit area. We use multiple brushes, cleaners, pads, towels, and machines.
- Agitate and shampoo all fabric surfaces within the cabin like the carpet and upholstery. The carpet can track a lot of stains, using our hot water extractor, we’ll greatly improve the appearance.
- Clean all glass on both sides for a crystal-clear view.
- Detail all the nooks and crannies. It doesn’t look like there’s much, but if you pay close attention, you’ll see a ton of dirt and debris in the tight areas.
- Detail all the nooks and crannies. It doesn’t look like there’s much, but if you pay close attention, you’ll see a ton of dirt and debris in the tight areas
Our Marine Detailing Wash and Wax
- Thorough Wash
- Swim Platform cleaned
- Trim Cleaned and Protected
- Glass cleaned to a streak free finish
- Marine Wax applied.
Why should your boat be clean?
Many boat owners never clean their vessels. How could your boat possible get dirty if it’s always on the water? The reality is that a day on the water can amass dirt, filth, and salt on your boat, which can corrode your paint and eventually impair not just its beauty, but also its functionality. Here are a few of the reasons why keeping your yacht clean is crucial:
1. Keeps your boat safe – Washing your boat on a regular basis helps to avoid corrosion that can cause major harm to the structure of your boat. It also gets rid of any aquatic hitchhikers who might try to establish a home on your boat but end up damaging the hull. If you want to be able to run your boat or yacht safely, keeping it clean can undoubtedly assist you.
2. Prevents major repairs – Cleaning your boat on a regular basis is one of the most effective strategies to avoid major damages. Cleaning your boat not only allows you to give it a full inspection (or have your boat cleaner do so), but it also makes it less likely to have a significant problem that requires professional repair.
3. Maintains the appearance of your boat – Ignoring the dirt and salt that a boat collects during typical use may not cause major structural damage, but it can also detract from the appearance of your boat. Regular cleaning is one of the simplest ways to keep your boat looking as good as it did the first day you took it out on the water.
4. Protect your boat from the elements — Even if your boat is not docked, it can be harmed by the elements if it is stored on land. Rain, wind, sand, dust, and other elements can damage the paint on your car, and the elements can also damage the paint on your boat. Washing your boat will keep the elements from destroying what you’ve worked so hard to preserve in perfect condition.
How can we help?
One of the main reasons why most boat and yacht owners avoid washing their vessels is that it may be a huge nuisance. You don’t want to spend more time cleaning your boat than you do enjoying it. Upstate Mobile Car Detailing can assist you with this. We take the stress of boat cleaning off your shoulders. We keep that yacht clean for you, even if you don’t have the time or want to do it. Here are a few examples of how we can assist:
1.We’ll clean your yacht with the appropriate products. Not all products are made equal. On other materials, what works well on a wooden hull may not work at all. Rather than you needing to search for the correct product for your boat, we already know which one to use to keep it looking good, prevent rust, and even protect the environment.
2. We have the necessary tools — Equipment is another key stumbling factor (together with time). It may take considerably longer and be much more difficult than it needs to be if you don’t have the correct equipment for keeping your boat clean. We have the necessary equipment to clean almost any type of boat or yacht on the water.
3. We have the knowledge and experience — Keeping a boat clean necessitates a certain level of competence. This is a skill that we’ve honed over many years of boat maintenance. We know not only what soap and equipment to use, but also how to use them so that they clean your boat properly and prevent damage, regardless of the material it is made of.
4. We go above and above – not only will we wash your boat, but it, wax it. Here at Upstate Mobile Car Detailing, we strive to make your happy with the results. That’s why we go the extra step to make your boat look new again!
Call Today For Pricing
All prices are custom to the conditions of the vehicle.